Tibetan Children’s Village (TCV) is an integrated community initiated and blessed by His Holiness that Dalai Lama in May 1960 for the care and education of needy Tibetan children in exile.
Our school, namely Tibetan Children’s Village School, Selakui, Dehradun is one of the branches of TCV institution. It was founded in the year in 2004 and was happily affiliated to CBSE-Delhi.
In consultation with our Head Office based in Dharamsala and the guidelines from CBSE, we have reinstituted the school management committee with following members. We have added new members to our existing management committee.
- Mr. Duke Tsering, the school principal as the chairperson
- Mr. Tsultrim Kalsang, the school headmaster as the secretary
- Mr. Kalden, our Tibetan teachers + staff welfare committee chairperson-member
- Mrs. Kusang Dolma, our accountant-member
- Ms. Dawa kyipa, our counselor + home/hostel mother representative
- Mr. Namdol Tashi, the principal of TCV School, Upper Dharamsala-member
- Mr. Phuntsok Tashi, the principal of TCV School, Gopalpur-member
- Mr. Phuntsok Namgyal, the director of TCV upper Dharamsal-member
- Mr. Lhakpa Dhondup, the director of VTC (vocational training center)-member
- Mrs. Sonam Dolkar, the education director of TCV schools-member
- Mrs. Bharati Devi Rana, the principal of KV, Premnagar, IMA-member
- Mr. Anil Kumar Nishara, the principal of JNV, Shankarpur, P.O. Kainchiwala-member
Duke Tsering (Mr.)